Account Manager, Educational Learning Solutions, Denmark (TRN931)
Copenhagen, Kobenhavn County DK
Job Title: Account Manager - Educational Learning Solutions - Software
Location: Copenhagen or Aarhus, Denmark
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com/dk)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an international provider of learning platforms for education with subsidiaries in 7 countries and partners in 6 countries. With more than 7 million active users, we are one of the fastest growing international technology companies. Our learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. We are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
- Responsible for SkoleIntra and itslearning learning management system (LMS) customers in the primary school segment
- Responsible for developing new customers in the primary School segment
- Understand the difficulties that school districts and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s communication and learning platform is an innovative solution to their challenges.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at primary schools and municipal government level
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by developing existing and new business
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline and assume all territory management
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with teaching in the primary school
- Knowledge about SkoleIntra
- Successful sales experience selling technology, software or consulting – licensing and service experience is a plus
- Consultative approach to selling through disarming attitude, empathetic mindset, and value-adding solutions
- Self-starter with talent to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals to developing client
- Ability to negotiate deals which meet both parties' objectives
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Regional travel required
- Fluent in Danish and English
- BS/BA required
For immediate consideration, please attach an English version of your most recent C.V.