Customer Success Manager, Oslo, Norway (TRN908)
Oslo, Oslo NO
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Oslo, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.net)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an international provider of learning platforms for education with subsidiaries in 7 countries and partners in 6 countries. With more than 7 million active users, we are one of the fastest growing international technology companies. Our learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. We are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for managing the quality service program for Fronter and itslearning in Norway. This will include:
- Providing overall customer success through customer processes, programs, and best practices for proper utilization of itslearning’s products.
- Ensuring that the quality service program's digital service is up-to-date and alive
- Working with itslearning’s support teams to create policies and procedures that optimize new customer onboarding and overall customer experience.
- Project manage implementation of new customers, and customers transferring from Fronter to itslearning.
- Ensuring that budgets and resources are in line with revenue
- Sell school memberships to the service quality program
- Responsible for itslearning Norway roadshows which include:
- Setting up and managing events
- Educating customers by showcasing product line through presentations and User Conferences
- Managing invites, attendees and programs
- Project manager for the annual Fronter and itslearning user conference
- Provide project review of the user conference, with results of survey responses including NPS
- Candidates with experience in Education, school IT administration or professional development encouraged to apply.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities
- Confident person with an outgoing, energetic and structured personality
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to educate customers on product value
- Must be highly structured and process oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in Norwegian and English
For immediate consideration, please attach an English version of your most recent C.V.