Inside Sales Executive, Education Software, Newton, MA (TRN956)
Newton, Massachusetts US
Company Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.net)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Company Summary: itslearning is an Education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth in the US market. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by over 7 million of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to Education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Position Summary: As a critical component to itslearning’s growth and success in the US market, we are looking for an individual who will be instrumental in growing a qualified customer base and establish itslearning as the leading LMS in Education. A successful Inside Sales Executive will be able to identify and develop a base of qualified prospects by conducting engaging follow ups via phone and emails. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the US marketing team to conduct targeted campaigns to high value prospects in key territories and learn the collaboration between a true sales and marketing effort to penetrate markets.
We are look for energetic, inquisitive, and thoughtful individuals who can take their interpersonal skills and deploy it towards a noble mission that impacts students in the United States. This position requires commuting to a Newton, MA office M-F.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Engage and excite potential customers for itslearning’s LMS platform by email, phone
- Actively make a high volume of outbound calls to warm and cold leads
- Actively seek out interaction with school leaders and educators around the country
- Help schools understand where itslearning’s technology solves real needs.
- Become a trusted resource for schools
- Articulate the value of itslearning while gathering insight about the goals and needs of a school
- Maintain accurate information on customer relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have ability and experience in a high-volume call position
- Strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- An energetic self-starter who thrives in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to track status and allocate time across hundreds of school districts
- Interest in learning with a strong business acumen
- A passion for improving Education
- Prior experience with customers or a customer facing position
- 1 year of inside sales experience a plus but not required
- Bachelor's Degree required
Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure
Position offers a strong opportunity for growth and upward mobility in a growing organization.
For immediate consideration please attach your most current resume