Inside Sales Representative - Educational Technology, Brooklyn, NY * (TRN949)
Brooklyn, New York US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative - Educational Technology
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Our client is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. They believe technology can empower classroom teachers to offer more personalized instruction, and accelerate the potential of individual students to become more active, engaged learners. If you are someone with a sense of humor who wants to work in a dynamic environment and create a work-life-balance you can be proud of, please reach out immediately. Our client values individuality, exceptional effort, and positive attitudes.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize territory coverage and lead generation campaigns, including cold calling and referral based prospecting.
- Develop and manage outreach activities including but not limited to webinars, email campaigns, and outbound calling for assigned territory.
- Conduct prompt follow-up on leads from activities including but not limited to strategic partners, trade shows, and marketing activities.
- Utilize a consultative approach to identify the current pains, needs and challenges of the customer.
- Align solutions and services based on the customer’s goals and initiatives.
- Cultivate leads through full sales cycle.
- Close deals.
- Role is based in our client's Brooklyn office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years full cycle sales experience.
- Successful experience using a consultative selling approach to hunt and close complex sales
- Strong communication and listening skills and the ability to identify and respond to customer needs with successful virtual sales campaigns and presentations.
- Proven track record of developing leads, as well as closing business over the phone.
- Expertise on K-12 purchasing cycles as they relate to school district, Title I, and other Federal funding guidelines.
- Ability to gain appropriate level of knowledge through self-study, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of administration practices, including use of CRM systems.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong creative-thinking and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable with strong probing skills.