International Marketing Manager, Bergen (TRN948)
Bergen, Hordaland NO
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists:
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: International Marketing Manger (full-time, temporary; approx. 1 year)
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.net)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive worldwide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
Our client is a growing, education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth in the US market. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
This position is a part of the global team and manages three people: one product marketing specialist and two content marketing specialists. This role is responsible for strategically supporting each subsidiary and ensuring successful worldwide marketing results. The position is also responsible for global events, global campaigns, and product marketing. It is a full-time, temporary role expected to last approximately one year.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Subsidiary marketing planning, support, reporting, and oversight
- Conceive and develop product marketing and content development that effectively positions our learning management software
- Manage and lead a team of 3 marketing specialists
- Plan and execute global marketing campaigns
- Responsible for global event management
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-5 years Marketing experience
- Education experience preferred
- Confident, can-do attitude
- Ability to keep track of several different priorities at the same time
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com CRM or similar
- Knowledge or experience of Marketo or other marketing automation systems
- Superb English skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to plan, implement and execute tasks effectively
- Prior management experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please attach an English version of your most recent C.V.