Outreach Specialist, Educational Software, Aventura, Florida (TRN801)
Aventura, Florida US
Job Title: Outreach Specialist, Educational Software
Location: Aventura, Florida
Our client is an international start-up organization who has developed a learning platform that enhances the learning process in both the classroom and in distance learning. Their interactive learning platform allows you to create mobile presentations which can be customized to specific learning needs. Teachers have access to an online library of common core aligned presentations for Math, ELA, and Social Studies. Schools around the world are already using their technology product, and they are undergoing rapid growth within their sales team.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for calling on key school leaders and setting appointments for the Account Executive team.
- Driving Lead Generation for K-12 schools and school districts
- Understand the challenges that teachers face and demonstrate how our client’s technology solution can impact student success
- Build and call on targeted lead lists via phone, email and other digital tools
- Generate opportunities and document them in CRM tool
- Hit daily, weekly, monthly call volume and appointment targets consistent with helping the sales team achieve their sales targets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful sales experience
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of an outbound telemarketing/telesales role
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to successfully generate leads and opportunities
- Excellent follow up skills, coupled with reliability and dependability
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who is internally driven to make an impact on both the customer and a growth directed organization
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for meeting goals
- Strong team player with the ability to partner with their sales team
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- BA/BS required
Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure.
For immediate consideration please attach your most current resume.