Pedagogical Trainer, Malmo, Sweden (TRN895)
Malmo, SkÃÂ¥ne lÃÂ¤n SE
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Pedagogical Trainer, Sweden
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an international e-learning company for education with subsidiaries in 7 countries and partners in 6 countries. With more than 7 million active users, we are one of the fastest growing international technology companies. Our learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. We are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates, and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
- Support the sales teams in bids and solution sales activities.
- Implement and coordinate user adoption activities across our markets.
- Sell and deliver a service revenue in accordance with our budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a trainer, course creator or instructor
- Experience with teaching via webinar and face-to-face
- Understanding of educational technology; experience with LMS a plus
- Excellent presentation skills and strong speaking voice
- Superior written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a licensed educator required; preference for experience with school years 1 – 6 in the Swedish compulsory school
- Strong project management skills a plus
- Commercial attitude, ability to sell services, understanding of revenue/cost constraints
- Ability to transform skeptics into enthusiasts
- Ability to travel nationally
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Compensation: Competitive base salary
For immediate consideration, please apply with an English version of your most recent C.V.