SaaS Operations Manager, Bergen, Norway * (TRN921)
Oslo, Oslo NO
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists:
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: SaaS Operations Manager
Location: Bergen, Norway
Our client is a growing, education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth in the US market. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
As Operations manager for our Software-as-a-Service, your objective will be to lead itslearning's global operations team, in strategic planning to daily execution, from design to service troubleshooting, and from performance analysis to capacity planning, ultimately being responsible for making sure that itslearning has world class availability, performance and security. The global team operates several hosting centers, each with a large number of concurrent users.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
Manage the 24/7 SaaS operations, including
- Infrastructure and capacity planning to support the strong growth
- Security and privacy
- Spinning up new services, easy deployment
- Crisis management
- Initiate and follow-up projects to continuously improve based on incident analysis and statistics
Required Qualifications and Experience:
We are seeking an experienced operations manager who has
- A technical background from software development or IT operations, with proven results
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation and facilitation skills
- A highly structured and analytical profile
- A positive and responsible attitude
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or similar field
- Must be fluent in English
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please apply with an English version of your most recent C.V.