Sales Executive, Manufacturing (TRN923)
Houston, Texas US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Sales Executive, Manufacturing
Location: Flexible, United States
Client Company Summary:
Our client was founded in 1993 and became the first intranet product for supporting and maintaining regulatory requirements for document and data control. They discovered how helpful they could be to other organizations in regulated industries when their parent company became the first Virginia-based computer firm to achieve ISO certification in 1996. In fact, they are still ISO 9001:2008 certified today.
They have adopted an agile methodology in their office. This allows them to move quickly, while still creating high quality features that people can actually use. This lets them get the product in the hands of their customers and collect feedback to make sure they're adding value to your work day. They always want to improve so they are constantly looking at not just their product but their processes to serve their customers more efficiently.
Their purpose is to help businesses and people making critical contributions to society who, as a result, face heavy compliance burdens. They help make these organizations successful by doing what they love: building great software and services to take them beyond compliance.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Executive will be tasked with driving sales of our client's software products and related services, executing solutions-based selling strategies against company goals and objectives. The SE will develop and scale-up new business in his/her assigned space of operation. Overall, the SE is charged with affecting sales efforts in his or her territory, monitoring the results, quantifying and reporting the successes and shortfalls, and adjusting as needed. The SE will employ baseline strategies and activities to be executed in collaboration with the sales, marketing and services teams in order to perform successfully against regional and company strategic plans and objectives.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Identify future industry trends and client contact opportunities while maintaining a thorough knowledge of important market trends and product/service categories.
- Research compliance initiatives to understand processes related to and funding for our client's products and services
- Plan, budget for and drive attendance at national/regional conferences and business expansion/collaboration events for the sales territory in conjunction with marketing team members and senior management
Customer Success Activities
- Build off existing customer relationships and identify new sales opportunities through continued discovery of work processes as they relate to knowledge and skill required for effective compliance management
Selling and customer success activities are to be developed and tracked by the following efforts
- Outbound communication and relationship development with external prospects. In order of effectiveness, outbound communication will take the form of:
- onsite meetings/presentations
- telephone/remote conversations/presentations
- email communication
- Investigate prospect challenges to professional objectives and goals, then suggest software and service solutions depending on findings
- Secure client appointments weekly as directed by supervisor
- Produce product and services estimate requests
- Deliver and explain official estimates and licensing agreements to prospective clients
- Maintain records of sales development, pipeline building and successful sales closing activities in SalesForce.com through emails sent, tasks completed and opportunities tracked from open to close
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years successfully selling compliance management services and solutions or related enterprise experience
- Ability to execute a consultative selling process while developing a compelling value proposition that overcomes objections and obstacles
- Ability to develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with external clients
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with internal (company/departmental) clients
- Evidenced ability to grow targeted product and service solutions into comprehensive implementations
- Ability to listen for client challenges and match to company capabilities and resources
- Demonstration of measurable revenue generation against goals
- Protection of Company financial strength by securing and confirming funding through contracts or purchase orders
- Impeccable oral and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience doing online presentations and webinars
Our client is an AA/EOE. Reasonable accommodations made upon request.
For immediate consideration please apply with a copy of your most recent resume.