Business Development Manager, Public Markets, Paris #1483
162, rue du Faubourg-Saint Denis Paris, Ile-de-France 75010 FR
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
In order to support its ongoing development, itslearning France Sales Department is recruiting a Business Development Manager targeting Public Markets. Working with the country’s Sales Director, you manage the full relationship with the Départements, Régions and Academies co-responsible for public collèges and lycées in France, to meet their needs in terms of LMS and Espaces Numériques de Travail (ENT).
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
As this market is almost exclusively geared towards providing solutions following tender processes, your sales approach will follow a clearly defined cycle:
- You need to approach Local Authorities, and more generally public decision-makers, long before the tenders are published, to get them to know our solutions and how these can efficiently solve their specific issues.
- You need to organize and carry on presentation meetings, analyze and qualify the customers' needs, detect and, initiate tenders to come.
- You will participate actively in communication and marketing events (trade fairs, seminars, etc.) which will allow you to maintain and strengthen excellent relationships with these prospects.
- You anticipate the needs, develop adequate solutions and possibly support the drafting of the tenders.
- You, and the tender team at itslearning France, respond to these invitations to tender in an exhaustive and motivating manner.
- In the context of market renewal, you participate in the sales relationship in collaboration with itslearning account managers, ensuring an advisory role.
100 French départments, 13 régions and 27 academies make up your prospecting target.
- You have a confirmed experience in the sales approach of large accounts on public markets for the provision of services.
- You are comfortable working in an international group environment (being fluent in English is mandatory) with all the positive but also the sensitive points that this can bring.
- You are at ease with this type of job, able to create and maintain positive, reliable, long-lasting relationships.
- You know how to build strong revenue and customer satisfaction by managing the entire decision cycle.
- With a higher education diploma such as a master's degree (Business school), you have a successful B2B sales experience (minimum 7 years) in selling solutions to the public sector and to decision- makers with medium / long sales cycles.
- Ideally, you are coming from the service sector, where you have developed an excellent knowledge of public procurement procedures.
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education