Director of Customer Success, Bergen, Norway #1269
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 NO
Director of Customer Success
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is searching for a Director of Customer Success to fulfill a full-time position at their Bergen, Norway office. The Director of Customer Success (DCS) reports to the managing director of itslearning, Norway and is a member of the Norwegian Management team. The DCS leads a team of customer-facing consultants, trainers, integration specialists, and support professionals who have collective responsibility for the implementation and long-term success of the Norwegian customer base. Achievement will be demonstrated by exceeding customer expectations and earning high marks across the following measures: user adoptions, feature adoption, customer satisfaction, retention, reference-ability, and service revenue.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Create a team and culture that engage itslearning's customers and users to utilize itslearning as their main digital platform
- Build competence and vision for pedagogical use of technology in a school district
- Employ and engage a professional sales process
- Achieve service revenue and upsell targets by developing, selling, and delivering training and professional development service practices to existing customers
- Develop strong relationships with a strategic subset of itslearning's customer base by taking a hands-on approach and being present and visible at these accounts on a regular basis
- Establish a close collaboration with the team to jointly ensure high customer satisfaction
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Ability to drive and inspire a team
- Strategic mindset with a focus on customer success
- Strong commercial ability
- Great attitude – smart, creative, visionary
- Understanding of Technology/Integration concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Required language fluency: English and Norwegian
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education