Executive Assistant, Bergen, Norway #1333
Executive Assistant, Bergen, Norway
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is looking for a candidate with a high level of service attitude, who is proactive and flexible. The ideal candidate must be efficient, know how to organize their day, and prioritize the important work tasks. Itslearning needs someone who can handle many enquiries at the same time and work very well independently.
This person will act as the CEO´s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, accommodation, travel expense reports and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations (we estimate only a couple of days travel each month)
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management
- 3+ years relevant experience from similar position(s)
- University or College degree, preferably MBA, BBA or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Norwegian
- Able to work well in a hectic environment
- Experience with preparing and coordinating board and management meetings
- Financial understanding
- Good IT knowledge and use of collaboration tools
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education