Global CRM Manager - Bergen, Norway #1316
Global CRM Manager, Bergen, Norway
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and highly organized individual for the Global CRM Manager. The ideal candidate has strong leadership and interpersonal skills, is an expert in data management and analysis, and has a keen attention to detail and process. The Global CRM Manager will be responsible for managing and optimizing the Global CRM system and database. This is a highly visible role with key responsibility for creating, maintaining, and optimizing sales and technology operational processes.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Design and deliver the CRM strategy across the company to drive usability, data quality, system improvements and overall business value
- Manage and optimize dashboards and management reporting to drive data accuracy, productivity, and cross-department insights within Salesforce
- Develop and conduct new and on-going Salesforce training and materials, and act as a support resource for existing users
- Analyze existing processes and make best practice recommendations to streamline the overall sales operations process within the CRM and reporting structure
- Monitor, manage and measure the quality and integrity of data and trends
- Work closely with members of Leadership, Sales, Support, Customer Success, Marketing and Finance to set and achieve business goals
- Create and implement global operational processes across company subsidiaries
- Responsible for integrations between Salesforce and internal / external data sources
- Ensure sales and marketing data, systems and processes are GDPR compliant
- Previous experience in managing and supporting CRM solutions
- Experience with managing systems and software that integrate into the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certified strongly preferred
- Familiar with Visualforce, Apex, SOQL and ETL a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in writing queries to extract information from databases manipulating results to perform analyzes
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, with strategic thinking, and a strong attention to detail
- Team player with good leadership capabilities, a diplomatic approach, excellent interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Solution oriented, pro-active, and analytical with a focus on delivering quality
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a multi-location / international company strongly preferred
- Some international travel will be required
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education