Growth Marketing Specialist, Bergen #1503
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 NO
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
You’ll be responsible for growth marketing efforts in the region. You must be equally hands-on and strategic. The ideal candidate is determined, creative, and pro-active, with deep experience in digital marketing and a track record of running successful marketing campaigns for B2B companies.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Drive continuous pipeline growth in key segments in combination with account-based marketing initiatives
- Develop regional paid digital marketing strategy; allowing us to build & mature pipeline and grow revenue at scale in a cost-effective manner
- Execute region-centric multi-channel marketing programs which range across top-middle-bottom of funnel
- Tailor globally supplied content for region and develop necessary new content to support regional pipeline building & maturing activities
- Develop and execute event strategy, which may include 3rd party tradeshows, virtual events, and itslearning-hosted webinars
- Attain business KPIs for MQLs, SALs, sales meetings booked, close rate of marketing created leads, incremental pipeline growth as well as win-rate of Must Wins
- Execute, track & report on programs
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and messaging aligned with Global Communication
- Be pro-active and a highly collaborative member of a lean, empowered team
- Work cross-functionally with local, regional, and global teams, stepping in to assist where needed and lending expertise to enhance itslearning's internal competencies
- 5+ years-experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of growing & maturing pipeline while maintaining cost-efficiency
- At ease with defining strategies, aligning with peers, while also executing at a tactical level
- Highly-driven self-starter with a strong will to get things done, even when lacking information or resources
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE with a “no job too big or too small” mindset and a bias towards a high level of activity combined with ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, specifically Google Ads (Display and Search), Google Analytics, paid and organic social media
- Experience with any of the following, a plus: Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, Outreach
- Experience with localized/geo-focused marketing a plus
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Education market background a plus
- Travel: est. 20%
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education