Head of Corporate Communications and Content Marketing, Bergen #1344
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 NO
Head of Corporate Communications and Content Marketing, Bergen, Norway
Join itslearning and lead the team responsible for the company's brand, content, and product marketing!
You will define and execute the communications strategy and messaging that inspires current and future customers to choose itslearning. This highly visible role will promote the itslearning story to external audiences and their go-to-market teams. This team will develop compelling corporate communications, product positioning, and wide range of content. You will work across their business and global leaders to synthesize their compelling value proposition, and design and execute a connected marketing communications strategy that is relevant, creative, memorable and impactful. You are passionate about leading and championing the itslearning brand and extending its relevance and impact to a new generation of customers.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- To define, deploy, and ensure consistency of the company’s brand in the form of voice, tone, and visual identity
- To define, test, deploy, and refine the company’s corporate message and content
- To define, test, deploy, and refine the company’s product messages and content
- To partner with regional subsidiaries in order to understand regional variations and to appropriately adapt and support localization of messages
- To partner with product organization in order to understand current and under-development product capabilities
- To partner with field marketing and demand generation organization which will deploy content into regional campaigns
- To develop world-class content, including Product Collateral, Case Studies, Product launches, Product release communications, Sales Tools, Sales Enablement, Demonstrations, Videos, Support Information, RFP/tender responses, Competitive Intelligence
- Manage team of 3-5 people
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience as a marketing leader specializing in content and product marketing & corporate communications
- Consumer Marketing experience highly desirable
- Experience as people manager helpful
- Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale
- Must be fluent in English and an excellent writer
- Must be able to lead by influence and herd many personalities
- Scrappiness to find ways to get things done, even when lacking information or resources
- Positive attitude with a “no job too big or too small” mindset
- B2C experience and an education background will be considered strong pluses
- Travel: est. 20% (Regional offices)
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education