K12 Pedagogical Advisor, Newton, MA #1229
Newton, MA 02458 US
K12 Pedagogical Advisor- Newton, MA
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
The K12 Pedagogical Advisor will have the opportunity to navigate within a school district’s organization, from the implementation staff of itslearning to Curriculum Directors and Technology Directors. As the Pedagogical Advisor you must have experience in teaching and extensive knowledge of K12 technology. The primary role of the K12 Pedagogical Advisor is building a positive customer relationship, from implementation to contract renewals, for a large, and diverse, group of customers at itslearning. The individual must have strong client-facing skills, must be highly organized and have a commercial aptitude. The K12 Pedagogical Advisor will be an advocate for itslearning's customers and be measured on key metrics, such as product roadmap, adoption, upsell revenue, customer satisfaction and renewals.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Ability to navigate within a school district’s organization, from the implementation staff of itslearning to Curriculum Directors and Technology Directors
- Understand the short-term, and long-term, goals, objectives and KPIs of each customer
- Interact with key stakeholders both internally and on the customer side
- Create and update project resources, including project charters, implementation plans, status documents, etc.
- Proactively communicate to the client regarding platform releases, updates and other relevant topics
- Ability to identify upsell opportunities in areas such as project management, professional development, platform training, advanced features, curriculum development and pedagogical consulting
- Comfortable having school year planning, scoping and budgetary conversations with customers
- Cater platform and pedagogical materials to support customer trainings
- Build and deliver platform webinar and/or onsite trainings for new and existing customers
- Providing internal training to colleagues on products and services
- Build and maintain our professional development materials and catalogs
- Customize courses and presentations based on customer pedagogical and curriculum goals
- Experience as a teacher, school leader, administrator or specialist in a K12 setting
- Extensive knowledge of K12 technology
- Ability to become a product expert in all features and functions of the itslearning platform, from the student, teacher and administrative leader perspectives.
- Continued interest in the current trends in both technology and education
- Educated on the use of current SaaS-based instructional content, applications and information systems for education
- Very strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of blended learning models, project-based learning, state standards alignment and curriculum frameworks i.e Universal Design for Learning, etc.
- Highly structured and detailed orientated project management approach
- Excel at relationship building and ability to earn trusted advisor status within districts
- Highly comfortable with multiple platforms including Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Travel 30% to 40% on average
- BA/BS degree is required
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education