Marketing Executive, Bergen , Norway #1290
Marketing Executive, Bergen, Norway
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the local market, with support from the Global marketing team and the local management team. The position offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and build itslearning's brand with significant scope for an individual to impact the company's success. We are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing Executive who can take on a challenge and exceed expectations. The Marketing Executive will report directly to the Customer Success Director, while working closely with the sales and services team to build and execute on the marketing strategy.
Job Description/ Major Responsibilities
- Develop understanding of the market situation, advise the Customer Success Director on the correct marketing strategy and execute marketing plan
- Analyze stakeholders and their needs, determine winning message and channel
- Lead generation to support growth strategy
- Marketing driven client engagement and reactivation strategies
- Work with direct mail, print advertising, email, and online marketing to develop and maintain the engagement of the local subsidiary website and social media
- Produce and coordinate production of artwork
- Obtain segmented data lists to reach target markets
- Write copy for a variety of media
- Manage and exploit lead nurturing and CRM tools
- Identify and implement cost-effective and new marketing opportunities as well as managing marketing budgets
- Track and report on ROI of all marketing campaigns
- Lead exhibition organization within the local market and engage with the education press and media
- Responsible for all customer events such as fairs, conferences, road shows, etc.
- Production of best practice case studies by working with the global marketing team
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- Previous experience within marketing, preferably within the public sector
- Experience with marketing through social media
- Track record in lead generation and highly successful marketing campaigns
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office suite & Indesign) with excellent presentations skills. Solid understanding of using Excel to analyze data.
- Understanding of copy-writing
- Knowledge and experience of Marketo, Salesforce, or similar
- Graphic design ability and proven experience with social media applications, including HTML knowledge
- Experience with managing a website and SEO
- Strong written communication skills and a confident, "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly driven, organized, self-starter
- Bachelor's degree
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education