Marketing Program Manager, Bergen , Norway #1281
Marketing Program Manager, Bergen, Norway
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join their Bergen office, who will be responsible for driving marketing program excellence. The Marketing Program Manager will be resourceful, adaptable and have the ability to lead and coach.
Job Description/ Major Responsibilities
- Build and manage the “Marketing Program Office,” a virtual center of excellence tasked with driving high-performing global marketing programs
- Collaborate with, monitor, and support 10 regional subsidiaries to ensure new business objectives (e.g. Meetings booked, Opportunities created) and customer objectives (e.g. Product adoption) are met
- Teach campaign best practices to regional marketers
- Partner with subsidiaries to create and execute programs which are optimized for local markets
- Manage 2 major pan-European events; support regional user group event planning and execution
- Pitch in whenever, wherever with a roll-up the sleeves mentality
- Drive continuous improvement through experimentation, monitoring, and refinement, while instilling the same throughout the marketing organization
- This role does not have direct reports, but it is a highly-visible, leadership position
- Must be fluent in English and fluency in Norwegian preferred
- 5+ years’ experience running successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, specifically Google Ads (Display and Search), Google Analytics, paid and organic social media
- Familiar with European privacy regulations
- Leadership by influence, herding many disparate personas, and skillfully managing simultaneous projects
- Scrappiness to get things done, even when lacking information or resources
- Positive attitude with a “no job too big or too small” mindset
- Player and coach who must be comfortable defining strategies, coaching peers, while also executing at a tactical level
- Marketo and Salesforce experience ideal
- Bonus points for: Education background, WordPress experience
- Travel: est. 10% (regional subsidiaries, customer sites, tradeshows)
- Bachelor's degree
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education