Pedagogical Advisor, Bergen - #1384
Bergen, Hordaland NO
Pedagogical Advisor, Norway
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
As an educational advisor at itslearning’s office in Bergen, you are primarily responsible for ensuring that their users and customers use the learning platforms itslearning/Fronter in an optimal way. Through your own experience, you will assist the customer in achieving optimal learning outcomes according to current curricula. You will be an asset in making sure itslearning as a team, and their product supports the new national curriculum (Fagfornyelsen}, planned to be implemented in 2020. As the Pedagogical Advisor you will further develop and strengthen itslearning's position as the preferred learning platform in Norway.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Successfully demonstrate the platform to current and potential customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing team via webinar, customer location, conferences and trade shows
- Develop training courses and educational implementation strategies for new and existing customers
- Implement and deliver educational solutions for new and existing customers
- Create good and long-term relationships as a good advisor for the customer
- Develop, sell, plan and conduct school development projects
- Have the role as project manager and educator in case of major changes / implementations at the customers
- Provide training to colleagues on products/services
- Assist with academic input for further development of itslearning
- Assist KAM in customer meetings
- Assist with tender work
- Log and account for time spent on tasks through a sound understanding of our CRM system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in education
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the K-12 classroom
- Experience using a learning management system in the classroom as a course creator and instructor
- Excellent presentation skills, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to customize courses and presentations based on customer pedagogical and curriculum goals
- Experience teaching via webinar and face-to-face hands on with teachers
- Understanding and use of current web 2.0 tools for education including but not limited to tools like Google Docs, Socrative, and other educational tools
- Self-directed with ability to learn new features and functionality without formal instruction and correlate them to applications for learning
- Highly comfortable with multiple platforms including Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and other platforms
- Creative with the ability to collaborate well with other
- Ability to travel nationally
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education