Service Delivery Manager, Paris #1340
Paris, Ile-de-France FR
Service Delivery Manager, Paris
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for the proper implementation of LMS solution in SaaS mode from our initial deployment to renewal of annual subscriptions
- Project management for our large clients: coordination of resources, risk assessment and definition of strategies to implement
- Management of a team of 12 employees in charge of providing services: project management, technical assistance, training, development, consulting, integration
- Service Level Compliance (SLA) responsibility included in our contracts
- Control the development of new services, as well as their implementation
- Responsibility for the definition and good management of the budget of the Services department: revenues and related costs
- Optimization of integration delivery model and migration of all servers to AWS
- Responsibility for the daily monitoring and management of employees, to help them improve their skills through appropriate professional development
- Continuous improvement (Agile method) of service delivery processes in the French organization
- Work in collaboration with potential partners for the integration of third party content and tools
- Participation in sales and tender response activities, participation in conferences and user events.
- More than 10 years of professional experience in a consulting organization, an educational institution or similar, including at least 5 years in team management
- Strong experience in project management
- Must be highly structured and process oriented
- Ideally, you have already had managerial experiences in one or more of the following areas:
o Technical Support Center
o Contract negotiation
o Management of a P & L Services
o Customer satisfaction management
o Service Level Tracking (SLA)
- Strong experience in integration, including "User Provisioning" and "Single Sign On"
- Experience in a Microsoft .Net environment would be a plus
- ITIL certification, knowledge of Agile methods
- Confident person with an extroverted, energetic and structured personality
- Knowledge of the education sector in France
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and French
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education