Team Lead- Internal IT Engineer, Bergen, Norway #1331
Team Lead- Internal IT Engineer
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is a growing tech platform developed for students and teachers that delivers a personalized learning experience. They are looking for an Internal IT Engineer Team Lead who enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The Team Lead will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of itslearning’s internal IT infrastructure.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Manage and support the existing internal IT infrastructure, serving a distributed organization across 10 offices globally
- Set strategic vision for all IT globally and act as a hands-on engineer to execute on that vision
- Manage IT personnel related to internal IT
- Document, manage, and review procedures and policies for use of internal IT
- Acquire and review IT services and infrastructure and negotiate and maintain agreements with suppliers; responsible for all IT vendor management
- Technical support for global events
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science or similar, preferably with specialization in IT management/operations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on, technical skills needed - Strong knowledge of the following areas:
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office Pro, Skype for Business)
- Microsoft Servers (Active Directory, MSSQL)
- Personal computing (Mac, PC and phones)
- Cloud Services (Office 365, AWS)
- Network and Wi-Fi (Cisco, Dell)
- Firewall (McAfee Stonesoft)
- Backup systems (Veeam)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a service-minded attitude
- Structured and able to manage and coordinate work with other staff
- Proven track record of successfully implementing new IT services and policies and working on both technical and organizational implementations
- Ability to work independently and in a team, with a positive attitude
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education