Technical Support Specialist, Norway #1484
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 NO
Are you looking to help a world-class, international SaaS company take their business to the next level?
itslearning is looking for a dedicated and talented employee who will help create an exceptional support team. You will be the company's outward "face" and, as the first contact for product-related inquiries, it is important that you are both service-minded and solution-oriented. You need to be confident on the phone and be able to work successfully in a hectic environment. As a Technical Support Specialist at the company's head office in Bergen, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that itslearning's customers are given outstanding service for all inquiries. The support team is also responsible for part of the customer portfolio.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Assess support inquiries: receive, register, classify and prioritize inquiries
- Solve product-related support inquiries over phone, email and other online channels; the work often involves testing and recreating the challenge the customer describes
- Follow up and escalate inquiries according to agreed routines
- Keep users, customers and colleagues informed of the status and progress of support cases and operational events
- Assist in shaping and developing processes, and routines for the department
- Service oriented and committed to customer focus
- Customer service / support experience
- Experience using the learning platform and knowledge of ITIL is an advantage
- Committed and passionate about providing the best service to the customer
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and proactive mindset
- Ability to collaborate in the team both in the workplace and with other locations; must also be able to collaborate with the marketing department
- Enjoy working both independently and in teams
- Logical, structured and analytical; strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a hectic environment with multiple tasks at once
- Interest in the IT field, and preferably software
- Interest in school and pedagogy is an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian and strong English skills (reading/speaking/writing); expertise in other Nordic languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to be the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education