Vice President, Strategic Partnerships - Newton, MA #1273
Newton, MA 02458 US
VP, Strategic Partnerships - Newton, MA
The VP, Strategic Partnerships will have overall responsibility for itslearning’s most important strategic partnerships, particularly their relationship with Google. This individual will work cross-functionally within itslearning and with partner staff to lead partnerships towards significant “win-win” outcomes that drive growth and recognition for itslearning in the EdTech industry.
Candidates must live in a commutable distance to itslearning's US headquarters in Newton, MA.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
The key responsibilities this role will drive include:
- Developing a strong and healthy relationship with itslearning's most important partners and recruit new ones, including but not limited to working closely with key personnel at the partner company, building a trusting and communicative dynamic with partner teams, and helping ensure itslearning is seen as a highly valuable and important partner in their eyes.
- Managing the cross-functional elements tied to key partnerships, including overall strategy, sales planning and activities, marketing efforts and product development milestones. The person in this role will need to work successfully with individuals on each of these teams to ensure partnership goals are achieved.
- Drive sales global activities with partner staff and internal resources to identify and close opportunities created by solutions borne out of the partnership. Work closely with local markets to train and empower sales teams on key aspects of itslearning's partnership and go-to-market strategy.
- Hire, mentor and lead team (to be built)
- Identify and build opportunities for new revenue streams for the company through development of new programs tied to the strengths of itslearning's partners and overlapping internal competencies. Work collaboratively with key members of the team to evaluate the best ideas and put them into action.
- Coordinate joint events and activities with relevant partnership staff and internal resources.
- Define key goals and milestones for the partnership that can be measured and reported on to the CEO, CRO and leadership team of itslearning.
- The VP, Strategic Partnerships will be a part of the Corporate Management team.
itslearning looks for candidates who are exceptional strategic thinkers and problem solvers. Candidates must be comfortable navigating relationships with the leaders of large and complex clients. Additionally, candidates should be ready to play a role in all aspects of the business including hands-on sales and marketing activities, build-out of internal company processes, and working with itslearning’s product & engineering teams.
A bachelor's degree or higher is required.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education