Business Development / Sales Executive, Dedham, MA (TRN952)
Dedham, Massachusetts US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Business Development / Sales Executive, Education Software
Location: Dedham, MA
Client Company Summary:
Our client is a worldwide leader in online text to speech. In 1999, they pioneered the first-ever speech-enabling solution for websites followed by the first web-based platform for producing digital talking books. Today, the company’s text-to-speech and document viewing services are used by thousands of websites/mobile apps and millions of users worldwide every month. Our client’s speech-enables content on the fly in 40+ languages and 100+ voices. The company provides a portfolio of text-to-speech and document viewing solutions for websites, mobile sites, mobile apps, connected devices, digital books, e-learning materials, documents and forms. More than 10,000 corporate, media, government, and nonprofit customers around the world use the company’s text-to-speech and document viewing solutions.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sale of technology services to Education Technology companies and Educational Publishers.
- Aggressively drive new business development growth.
- Develop and present technology solutions to clients.
- Understand the challenges that corporations face to meet their production and editorial timelines and demonstrate how the company’s product can help to solve them.
- Actively engage in business development activities, including attending tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops.
- Achieve defined sales objectives.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with responsive account management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of successful product and software sales experience; Proven success selling to Education Technology and Educational Publishers a plus.
- Have strong relationships or the ability to build them with C-level decision makers, Production Team Leaders, and Editorial Department leaders in the Education Technology and Publishing market.
- Proven success in solution-based selling and consultative sales techniques.
- Have experience negotiating and closing complex contracts.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving assigned quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success required.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
For immediate consideration please attach your most current resume.