Credit Controller, Milton Keynes, UK (TRN1099)
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Credit Controller (18 mos. contract)
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Ownership of invoice enquiries and debt management
- Manage Active and Old debt management process in a comprehensive and controlled manner
- Work with customers to discuss open invoices, providing all necessary information and evidence to justify liability. This will include extracting usage data as required
- Act as promotor to advocate the benefits and value delivered by the learning platform
- Prepare and deliver internal reporting on a defined frequency, ensuring accuracy
- Liaise with Debt Management partner where necessary, and participate in handover process ensuring all relevant information is passed on to secure maximum results
Required Skills and Experience:
- Established customer engagement experience; previous experience in a debt management/collection capacity a plus
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with all contacts on all levels in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent planning, organisational, and prioritisation skills
- Energetic and proactive with positive attributes and strong work ethic
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
*Please note that this is an 18-month contract role with a possible 6-month extension. The position can be either full or part-time.
Compensation: Competitive base salary
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your most recent C.V.