Customer Relations Manager, Woburn, MA (TRN983)
Woburn, Massachusetts US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
Location: Woburn, MA
Our client is a market leader in bringing assistive software to Education, Corporate and English-speaking markets. The company remains at the forefront of innovative software development, supporting those with dyslexia and literacy difficulties in learning to read, write, study and communicate with ease and independence, and more recently in the ESL (English as a Second Language) markets.
The Customer Relations Manager will work with Field Sales Director to identify opportunities and close sales in the Schools Market Sector (K-12 and Higher Ed accounts) within an assigned geographic territory.
- Track and encourage existing customers via phone and email contact to renew their annual subscriptions
- Personal Prospecting and Lead Creation
- Generate sales quotes and provide pricing
- Manage territory requests for FOCs and Pilots
- Review incoming product orders and follow up as needed before submitting
- Manage Sales Opportunities and use CRM as required
- Support inbound contact from Territory specific customers and prospects
- Follow up leads generated by Marketing efforts
- Make outbound sales calls to customers and prospects promoting products and services requiring:
- Selling skills
- Demo/Presentation skills
- Product knowledge
- Industry knowledge
- Provide general support for field sales reps including proposals, contracts, etc.
- Provide support for territory dealers
- 10% travel expected
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-5 years sales experience; Education industry experience a plus
- Experience with Google Apps, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM experience
- Live within driving distance of our client's Woburn MA office
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Compensation: Base salary with aggressive commission plan.