Field Sales Executive, Los Angeles, CA (TRN1108)
Los Angeles, California United States
Job Title: Sales Executive- Educational Technology
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a leading supplier of audio-visual equipment within the Education and Government markets. Dedicated to improving student achievement, our client focuses on implementing effective technology, which can make learning more interactive and engaging for all students. As a full-service educational technology company, our client strives to ensure that their customers’ approach and strategy for implementing technology when executed will be a success, both for instructors and for students. With their strong audio-visual products and services and their aggressive growth strategy, they will continue to successfully promote innovative learning in the classroom.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sale of educational technology into the K-12 and Higher Education markets.
- Aggressively drive new business development growth.
- Understand the challenges that schools and universities face and demonstrate how the company’s educational technology products can help to solve them.
- Actively engage in business development activities, including attending tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops.
- Achieve defined sales objectives.
- Maintain pipeline of forecasted opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with responsive account management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year of successful sales experience within technology; educational sales experience in K-12 or Higher Education markets a plus.
- Have a strong background in technical sales (audio/visual, electronics, software, systems, and hardware).
- Have strong relationships with key decision makers in the target markets.
- Be self-motivated, with a competitive spirit, a strong work ethic, and the capacity drive sales by working independently.
- Proven success in solution-based selling techniques.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving assigned quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success required.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- BS/BA required.
Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure.
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your most recent resume.