Inside Sales Executive, Education Software, Copenhagen (TRN999)
Copenhagen, Kobenhavn County DK
Job Title: Inside Sales Executive, Education Software
Location: Copenhagen or Aarhus, Denmark
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.net)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by over 7 million active of educators, students, and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
The role of Inside Sales and Lead Generation Specialist is to aggressively identify and qualify new business opportunities by building relationships with potential mid-tier to enterprise sized prospects via the telephone, e-mail and the web. The role carries the responsibility of generating and managing sales leads for a dedicated territory supporting the field sales force. Experience with software value-based and solution selling and meeting lead and revenue goals.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Play a vital role in the itslearning Sales team revenue achievement by generating highly qualified leads.
- Identify new sales leads, record conversations in CRM tool (salesforce.com), recommend products or services to prospects and advise on unique itslearning product offering.
- This role carries a target responsibility and is based on a dedicated sales territory.
- Conduct thorough lead/prospect qualification including the identification of projects, budgets, timelines, business benefits, technical fit and key decision makers.
- Execute various calling and web campaigns by leveraging lead sources derived by field sales, marketing programs, trade shows, seminars and research tools such a Market Intelligence, LinkedIn, Hoovers, etc.
- Research industry/company profiles to identify key contacts at prospective customers within assigned territories for targeted sales efforts.
- Responsible for making sure your respective territory has an accurate database, including existing customer profiles, complete prospect and suspect contact information, budget, authority, needs and descriptions with timelines, competitive products installed, etc.
- Strategically integrate and leverage global demand generation tactics and tools, including direct email, webinars, events, social media, and search engine marketing
- Partner with product marketing, product management, and sales leadership to build campaigns that drives demand and increased revenue
- Co-Create and develop demand and lead generation activities, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns that provide measurable improvement for top-line and bottom-line growth and meet goals
- Co-Create and develop integrated lead generation and nurture programs to existing customers that deliver needed pipeline
- Co-Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches, co-marketing campaigns, existing product upsell and cross-sales, and new market development
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of the educational sector, particularly the use of IT. Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and SkoleIntra will be an advantage. Experience with outbound calling is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in inside solution sales or field solution sales; enterprise software, and/or high tech sales preferred.
- Experience with planning and executing out-bound lead programs
- Cold calling expertise in a B2B direct lead generation environment.
- Solid experience in a Telesales or inside sales environment with a track record of success.
- Must be IT-literate and have basic knowledge of enterprise architectures and current IT trends.
- Proven ability to create strong working relationships with field sales that this role supports.
- Strong verbal, phone sales, written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to establish internal and external communication networks.
- Must be comfortable and creative in tenaciously calling elusive IT and Business executives.
- Ability to overcome technical and business objectives of prospective customers.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, and persuasive.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, internet navigation and contact management software--preferably Salesforce.com.
- Must be fluent in Danish and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
For immediate consideration please include an English version of your most current C.V.