Key Account Manager, Copenhagen (TRN1037)
Copenhagen, Kobenhavn County Denmark
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and customer activities for assigned accounts in the Danish market
- Account Management of the SkoleIntra product and services related to these
- Follow the internal sales processes
- Provide consultation with professional orientation for existing customers
- Sell and follow up service programs towards own customers
- Be the 1st point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts.
- Engage with existing customer base to raise user adoption
- Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue
- Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities - sell professional development training
- Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business
- Proactively work with account management team and Sales and Marketing Director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities
- Update Salesforce accordingly along with processing all contract information accordingly
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Several years of experience in the sale of IT solutions with proven results
- Proven experience in consultative selling of complex solutions
- Experience with independent sales responsibility
- Experience with sales to Education is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Energetic and independent with a strong work ethic
- Regional travel required (40-60%, within Denmark)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- High level of proficiency in English and Danish
To be considered for this position please submit your C.V. in English.