Recruiting Researcher/Administrative Assistant, Newton, MA (TRN1029)
Newton, Massachusetts United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Job Title: Recruiting Researcher/Administrative Assistant
Location: Newton, MA (Newton Corner)
The Renaissance Network, Inc. is the leading search firm for the Education and Technology Markets. Headquartered in Newton, MA, The Renaissance Network has built strong sales and leadership teams for prestigious Education and Technology companies across the US for the past 20 years. We partner with our clients as an extension of their team, offering a consultative, strategic, and aggressive recruiting and vetting process to decrease our client’s search time, increase hiring success, and help our clients achieve a rapid market impact.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
This position will support the recruiting efforts of The Renaissance Network, Inc. You will be interacting with The Renaissance Network’s leadership and recruiting team, as well as prospective candidates to support filling our clients’ job opportunities.
- Responsible for researching and sourcing candidate resumes for an executive search firm.
- Responsible for building lists of candidates for ongoing client searches.
- Communicate with candidates to schedule interviews for leadership team.
- Administer candidate assessments and provide candidate responses to TRN leadership.
- Send follow up information to candidates on our clients and on next steps in the hiring process
- Keep detailed notes on candidate interviews and record information in recruiting CRM (Bullhorn)
- Responsible for taking on administrative projects as needed
- Calendar management
- Data-entry as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a researcher or administrative role
- Preferably, experience doing resume searching on online job sites, including Linkedin as well as experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, including Bullhorn
- Experience in an administrative or sales support position preferred
- Interest level in daily communication with candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a fast learner who is open to instruction and training
- Ability to multi-task with a great attention to detail
- Must be a team player who is able to shift priorities as needed
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Expertise in using MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel), and other computer systems
- Experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce or Bullhorn, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Compensation: Competitive base with bonus/benefits