Sales Executive, Education - Newton, MA (TRN1041)
Newton, Massachusetts United States
Job Title: Sales Executive, K-12 Learning Solutions
Location: Newton, MA
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales growth of a leading learning management system (LMS), platform environment within K-12 Education
- Understand the difficulties that school districts and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s learning model is an innovative solution to their challenges
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at the school, district, and state levels of K-12 Education
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively improve classrooms
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by developing new business
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven success with solution-based selling and consultative sales
- Proven track record in multi-year, complex, concept sales involving multiple stakeholders
- Successful experience managing a full sales cycle
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic
- National travel required
- BS/BA required
Compensation: Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please a copy of your most recent resume.