Senior Executive Assistant, Boston, MA (TRN988)
Boston, Massachusetts US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Location: Boston, MA
Client Company Summary:
Our client is accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets them apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning meets the art of teaching. They are harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
Our client seeks a highly skilled executive assistant with experience overseeing a senior-level executive. The successful candidate will be well-versed in complex travel arrangements, heavy calendar management and relationship management. Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO), this senior-level administrative position represents our client in a positive and efficient manner to both internal and external customers. The Executive Assistant (EA) must be committed to creating an environment where the CDO can focus on his key responsibilities while maintaining the day-to-day functions of a highly complex, fast-paced office. This individual must be passionate about their role and understand the logistics and nuances of overseeing an office to ensure smooth, consistent, efficient practices. The EA must be capable of maintaining composure in the face of potential complex, stressful situations. The successful candidate possesses the ability to work with numerous senior-level executives while maintaining a professional, calm communication style, even in complex deadline-driven situations. The EA must utilize strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills as this role is the glue that holds the CDO’s office together.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive executive support to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
- Keep CDO well informed and prepared for upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Liaison to Executive Officer colleagues & Executives
- Manage the CDO’s complex schedule and protect his time while ensuring all who engage with the office feel welcome
- Must have a thoughtful understanding of CDO priorities, which will require the Executive Assistant to manage and plan his schedule from his perspective
- Responsible for detailed meeting preparation and planning for both internal and external meetings - agenda content, timing, participants
- Plan Conference attendance for CDO – speaking engagement preparation, media interview scheduling and potential partnership meetings
- Attend Senior Leadership Staff Meetings – record notes, and follow up on action items
- Make complex travel arrangements and provide challenging calendar management as well as expense reporting
- Complete special projects from conception to completion
- Work well under pressure and able to manage a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with tight deadlines
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years' experience as an Executive Assistant (5 years' minimum to C-Suite level)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional planning and prioritization skills; strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and meeting logistics abilities
- Demonstrated high-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically e-mail, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Please apply with a copy of your most recent resume for immediate consideration.