Senior Key Account Manager, Bergen, Norway (TRN1073)
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 Norway
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and customer activities for assigned accounts in the Norwegian market
- Sales of the Fronter/itslearning product and services related to these
- Operational participation in sales processes towards stakeholders in the public sector
- Follow the internal sales processes
- Answer/write tenders
- Provide consultation with professional orientation for existing customers
- Sell and follow up service programs towards own customers
- Be the 1st point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts.
- Engage with our existing customer base to raise User Adoption
- Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue
- Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities - sell professional development training
- Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business.
- Proactively work with Account Management Team and Sales and Marketing Director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities
- Update Salesforce accordingly along with processing all contract information accordingly
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of successful account management experience - meeting account management objectives (including but not limited to upselling and ensuring user satisfaction)
- Core understanding of solution sales processes and management of the pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills including presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or similar
- Regional travel required
- Experience working with public tenders a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from a university or college required
- Required language fluency: English and Norwegian
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.