Senior Sales Executive, Western Region (TRN969)
Seattle, Washington United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Since 1995, The Renaissance Network has helped companies grow strong sales, marketing and leadership teams. Our mission is to impact Education by providing targeted, specialized search and consulting services to uncover the best talent within the United States and across the world.
Our team works closely with our partners to deliver creative strategies, market insight, and leadership experience in executive search—all geared to assist businesses when they navigate the intricacies of Education market hiring.
Whether we are working with our clients or our candidates, we believe in world-class customer service founded on uncompromised integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Western Region
Client Company Summary:
Our client is innovating the way Higher Education institutions and modern-day employers analyze the skillsets and competencies of today’s students. Our client’s Learning Relationship Management (LRM) platform helps pave the way for real educational change. It is a platform that unifies learning management, student information, and social learning systems to support personalized learning that engages students.
Our client is looking for a seasoned Senior Sales Executive to build a book of business and convert prospects to clients. Working in a start-up environment, a successful Senior Sales Executive will need to establish their own sales process in the Higher Education market and work alongside executives to help establish a company-wide selling methodology. A successful Senior Sales Executive will have a strong sales process background and a proven background of success in sales. The main priority for a successful Senior Sales Executive will be to hunt new business in the Higher Education market.
- Execute a successful solution-sales strategy to drive new business sales
- Meet and exceed sales quota and all activity goals as set by the executive team
- Grow key territory of new business and build a strong pipeline of new, qualified prospects
- Navigate and close on multi-year SaaS-based deals
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Minimum of 7 years of proven experience as a Senior Sales Executive successfully selling complex solutions to the Higher Education market.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Extremely comfortable dealing at senior management levels
- Bachelor’s degree required
For immediate consideration, please attach your most current resume.