Service Manager, Bergen, Norway (TRN1097)
Bergen, Hordaland Norway
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
itslearning Norway is searching for a service manager for a full-time position at our office in Bergen. As a Service Manager, you will be a part of the itslearning management team, making sure that we deliver quality services to our customers in Norway, from first grade to higher education.
The services team delivers on two areas: pedagogical consultancy and customer support. You will have to lead them to success, both when it comes to service level and revenue stream. A Service Manager’s week is diverse; ranging from customer visits and personnel follow up to arranging our yearly user conference. You will also assist our sales personnel in tenders and pre-sales meetings to evaluate need and scope of services. Knowledge of the educational sector is a strong advantage.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the delivery of itslearning’s software and services to customers, from the initial implementation and throughout the lifetime of the engagement
- Manage the teams responsible for support, implementation training and other service delivery
- Lead and inspire team to drive commercial success for all existing customers
- Work with integrations experts to deliver upon service agreements
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of Service Level Agreements
- Control the development of new service concepts, along with their implementation
- Responsible for managing the revenue budget for the Service Department
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and management of employees, and be responsible for helping them improve their skills through appropriate professional development
- Ensure and improve the process for the Delivery of Service
- Participate in sales activities and user conferences and events
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) required
- 5+ years of work experience in a leadership position, managing service delivery or account management teams
- Strong leadership, management, and Project Management experience
- Strong commercial aptitude with past experience driving upsell opportunities
- Must be highly structured and process oriented
- Must be fluent in Norwegian, with an in-depth understanding of the school system
- Confident person with an outgoing, energetic and structured personality
For immediate consideration, please attach an English version of your most recent C.V.