Service Manager, Copenhagen (TRN1040)
Copenhagen, Kobenhavn County Denmark
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Sales Team Expansion Specialists
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the delivery of itslearning’s software and services to customers, from the initial implementation and throughout the lifetime of the engagement
- Manage the teams responsible for support, implementation training and other service delivery
- Lead and inspire team to drive commercial success for all existing customers
- Work with integrations experts to deliver upon service agreements
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of Service Level Agreements
- Control the development of new service concepts, along with their implementation
- Responsible for managing the revenue budget for the Service Department
- Responsible for the daily monitoring and management of employees, and be responsible for helping them improve their skills through appropriate professional development
- Ensure and continuously improve the process for the Delivery of Service
- Participate in sales activities and user conferences and events
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong commercial ability
- 5+ years of work experience in a leadership position, managing service delivery or account management teams
- Must be highly structured and process oriented
- Experience driving upsell opportunities
- Confident person with an outgoing, energetic and structured personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge about the Danish education sector is an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Fluent in English and Danish
To be considered for this position please submit your C.V. in English.