Sales Director, Newton, MA (TRN973)
Newton, Massachusetts 02458 US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Job Title: Sales Director
Location: Newton, MA
Are you looking to work for a boutique, niche company focused on growth? We are the leader in search for the Education Technology industry and our clients are globally dispersed. As we continue to expand and capture market share, we need a strong sales leader to help drive rapid sales growth; execute strategic initiatives for targeted accounts and help move us forward to achieve long-term success.
You will play a key role in our company as you help us capture market share while still providing outstanding service to our partners. The Ed Tech market is booming, and we need someone who is team-oriented and passionate, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of success.
- Own and hit/exceed TRN’s annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate TRN’s services through value proposals and presentations
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Attend the premier exhibitions and conferences in Education Technology
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Proven experience with consultative solution-selling and exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of TRN’s service and position against competitors
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce or equivalent CRM software
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher