Vice President - Sales, Newton, MA (TRN973)
Newton, Massachusetts United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Job Title: Vice President, Sales
Location: Newton, MA
We are the leading international executive search firm focused on growing Education market companies through building world-class talent.
As the Vice President, you will be responsible for scaling and enhancing the team, structure, processes and measurements to help drive rapid sales growth; develop strategic initiatives for targeted accounts and help drive the Company’s strategic direction to achieve long-term success.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who has a demonstrated track record of success. You must be a team oriented, passionate, over achieving, hands on coach and leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who drives and delivers tremendous results.
- Effectively lead, inspire, motivate, develop and coach
- Identify key sales metrics, define and measure the sales process to develop benchmarks for growth
- Assess and define optimal sales organization structure and processes
- Establish an account management team that has a commitment to extreme customer satisfaction
- Develop new products and services to offer existing and new customers
- Participate in the development of strategy and operating plans for the business
- Serve as an active member of the Management Team and build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the organization
- Experience driving new business growth as well as growing existing accounts within a service, education or SaaS company
- Extreme commitment to customer success
- Highly structured with data driven decision making mentality
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Strong business acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward
- Demonstrated ability to create and foster a highly energized sales and metrics-driven culture that enables and expects high performance
- Able to lead tactically as well as strategically
- Bachelor's Degree or higher