Business Development Manager , Newton, MA #1168
Newton, MA 02458 US
Business Development Manager, Newton, MA
Are you interested in helping global EdTech innovators build world-class teams that impact Education?
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to work hand in hand with our CEO to expand our client base. You'll work closely with our executive team to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue. You’ll present our specialized search and consulting services to existing and prospective clients here in the US and across the globe.
For over 20 years, The Renaissance Network has partnered with some of the biggest names in Education. The EdTech market is booming, so if you’re a team-oriented, passionate individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you!
Job Description/ Major Responsibilities
- Drive revenue growth through new business acquisition and by growing existing client accounts
- Prospect new clients through networking, cold calling and advertising
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches on TRN services
- Generate engagement with decision makers and company leaders in Education
- Identify and maximize attendance at the premier international and domestic EdTech conferences
- Onboard new clients efficiently; ensure the services team is set up for success
- Embody our company’s strategy and purpose in everything you do
- Demonstrated understanding of complex sales techniques
- Proven ability to develop long-term relationships with C-level executives
- Experience with high volume calling and activity
- Mastery of all stages of the Sales Life Cycle
- Motivated self-starter; driven to take ownership of new projects
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; must be highly articulate and comfortable working with individuals all levels of our clients’ organizations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce (or similar CRM software)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
The Renaissance Network, Inc. - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education