Account Manager, Field Based (South) UK (TRN1117)
Ibex House, 3 Keller Close, Kiln Farm Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK11 3LL United Kingdom
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Field Based (Milton Keynes and South)
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales growth of a leading learning management system (LMS), platform environment within Education.
- Understand the difficulties that schools and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s learning model is an innovative solution to their challenges.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within each customer.
- Deliver presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively improve learning and add value.
- Achieve revenue targets for assigned territory portfolio by securing retention and developing upsell opportunities.
- Identify, manage and own new business opportunities through existing relationships and references from existing customers.
- Maintain ownership, control and structure of territory portfolios, as well as accurate reporting of activities, opportunity pipelines and strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of successful Account Management experience managing technology, software or consulting contracts – licensing and service experience a plus.
- Proven success with solution-based selling and consultative sales – experience with multi-year, complex accounts a plus.
- Successful experience managing a territory portfolio with focus on retention and upsell, and managing clients’ in-service expectations.
- Consultative approach to selling through disarming attitude, empathetic mindset, and value-adding solutions.
- Experience with professional development or teaching a plus.
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing contracts and developing customer relationships.
- Ability to negotiate contracts which meet both parties' objectives.
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and prioritisation skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Regional travel required.
- BS/BA required.
For immediate consideration, please apply with a copy of your most recent C.V.