Business/CRM Analyst, Boston, MA (TRN1126)
Boston, Massachusetts 02116 United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Business/CRM Analyst
Position Location: Boston, MA
Client Company Summary:
For more than 35 years, our client has worked with teachers and educational specialists to provide solutions and resources that are used in the classroom to bring subjects to life and make learning fun. While exam scores may continue to dominate education agendas, research shows that greater benefits can be leveraged by focusing on applying knowledge to expand learning rather than acquiring knowledge to pass examinations. The role of educators is changing. Their portfolio inspires interest in Preschool, Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Computer Science. With educational sets, activity packs, teacher resources and programming tools they can make learning inspiring and meet your curriculum needs.
The Business/CRM Analyst has the primary ownership of all data within CRM and drives the development and implementation of CRM in order to improve business results and integrate processes across the organization. The CRM Analyst will be responsible for all data management and integrity, training, 2nd level support, and change management. This position will be a key collaborator across the organization, both in N. America and Globally on projects, sales and marketing initiatives, and in providing key information to senior management. Our client is truly looking to have someone in this role help the organization utilize CRM to bring their sales and marketing abilities to a new level.
- Manage leads and opportunities within the system to ensure the right level of outreach is done and that all sales opportunities are maximized
- Develop best practices, implement those across the organization, and make CRM the ultimate system of record for all sales activity
- Utilize the data in CRM to analyze trends, create reports, and be a key part in the strategic direction of the business
- Partner with sales team to ensure adoption, conduct ongoing training, and represent our client globally on CRM related initiatives
- Use continuous improvement principles to find ways to add value to the organization and increase sales efficiency and results
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ideally in multiple organizations.
- Proven track record of success in driving improvements
- Ability to work across the organization with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative way
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and an ambitious, competitive drive
- Must be able to work independently and creatively to reach targets
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- MS Office skills required
- Other CRM and SAP experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree