Customer Success Manager, Salem, NH (TRN1175)
Salem, New Hampshire 03079 US
Customer Success Manager, Ed Tech - Salem, NH
Our client is an Education Technology company leading the way in Learning Relationship Management (LRM) by leveraging the power of the Salesforce and Google platforms. As a Customer Success Manager, you will play the critical role of representing the company and fostering loyal customer relationships.
This position requires both strong customer and engagement management skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once. Because the work is customer-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is exceptionally important. The ability to collaborate with peers and customers while building consensus is also critical for success within this position.
How will you make an impact?
- Act as the customer’s advocate and primary point of contact throughout the implementation and pave the way for deep, long-standing relationships with partners by focusing on providing value and building trust through effective change management, learning the customer story and prepping for post go-live needs
- Analyze customer business requirements, design business processes, identify risks and define mitigation strategy
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to customer satisfaction
- Responsible for engagement closeout activities and post-implementation customer check-ins
- Lead customer training and workshops to ensure knowledge transfer and ongoing success post go-live
- Internally represent the customer by contributing to the standing project implementation and account overview meetings and representing the customer progress and experience. This role provides impactful feedback about customer needs that can influence the product development roadmap.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to identify customer success metrics and requirements to address their specific needs addressed within an implementation
- Play an active role in the development of best practices and contribute to our client's mission of improving lives by empowering students and educators to achieve their goals
What you’ll bring to the role:
Successful candidates will have substantial experience in education and a minimum three years experience in the management of customer accounts and implementations. Strengths in systems thinking are highly valued.
- Working with or in the education space
- Demonstrated customer relationship management and leadership skills and proven project management abilities.
- 4+ years in an information technology consulting role, delivering projects to multiple customers.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and determined to produce high-quality, on-time work; strong business process focus and skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as applied in systems documentation, customer meetings, team interaction, and everything in between
- Possess a sense of humor, a positive outlook, and an easy-going manner when working with others
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to travel (30-40%)
For immediate consideration, please attach your most current resume.
Our client is innovating the way Higher Education institutions and modern-day employers analyze the skillsets and competencies of today’s students. Our client’s Learning Relationship Management (LRM) platform helps pave the way for real educational change. It is a platform that unifies learning management, student information, and social learning systems to support personalized learning that engages students.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education