Director, Professional Services, Salem, NH (TRN1175)
Salem, New Hampshire 03079 US
Director, Professional Services
The Director of Professional Services will provide leadership and guidance towards client service and business development for Motivis consulting and project implementation work.
The position requires a person who models the behaviors that result in quality outcomes for clients and works to develop the skills and confidence of the Professional Services team members.
This position will also work collaboratively with other department leaders to achieve company success.
The Director manages resources, and coordinates project demands within Motivis’ Professional Service team.
This position enhances the relationship with our clients by developing strong, lasting partnerships with their business, and leading the development and delivery of solutions to their most complex challenges.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Hire, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers and partners.
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure operations.
- Develop and measure improvement targets and achievements and/or support changing business requirements.
- Manage a portfolio of platform implementation projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.
- Serve as an escalation point resource for customer issues that may arise.
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification, scoping, and reviewing of SOWs to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success.
- Evaluate the roadmap for a customer’s long-term vision, helping to sell services that appropriately match their business needs.
- Provide management reports to Senior Management on customer status, resource utilization, and billable/recognizable revenue for financial forecasting.
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of associates, and developing and monitoring department goals.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the project implementation process.
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience as Liaison.
- Demonstrated history of recruiting and hiring phenomenal talent.
- Experience establishing the delivery framework and appropriate delivery partnerships, and have business development goals including both new sales and cross-selling additional services to prospective and existing clients.
- Process driven and able to actively identify areas of improvement for the services team and broader organization.
- Excellent customer management instincts and abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in executive-level writing, negotiations, and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership.
- Demonstrated Experience collecting project requirements and developing SOWs.
- 5+ years’ experience in Ed technology and systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or technology provider.
- Bachelor Degree required.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education