Director of Customer Success, Newton, MA (TRN1096)
Newton, Massachusetts 02458 United States
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Director of Customer Success
Location: Newton, MA
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
itslearning is searching for a Director of Customer Success to fulfill a full-time position at their Newton, MA office. The Director of Customer Success (DCS) reports to the president of itslearning U.S. and is a member of the U.S. Management team. The DCS leads a team of customer-facing consultants, trainers, integration specialists, and support professionals who have collective responsibility for the implementation and long-term success of the U.S. customer base. Achievement will be demonstrated by exceeding customer expectations and earning high marks across the following measures: user adoptions, feature adoption, customer satisfaction, retention, reference-ability, and service revenue.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Create a team and culture that engage itslearning's customers and users to utilize itslearning as their main digital platform
- Build competence and vision for pedagogical use of technology in a school district
- Create and build partnerships with other vendors that can support itslearning in their vision for better learning
- Achieve service revenue and upsell targets by developing, selling, and delivering training and professional development service practices to existing customers
- Develop strong relationships with a strategic subset of itslearning's customer base by taking a hands-on approach and being present and visible at these accounts on a regular basis
- Work closely with itslearning Account Management team to jointly ensure high customer satisfaction
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership position
- Ability to drive and inspire a team
- Strategic mindset with a focus on customer success
- Strong commercial ability
- Great attitude – smart, creative, visionary
- Understanding of Technology/Integration concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Please include a copy of your current resume when applying.