Field Sales, Education Software, Malmo, Sweden (TRN1111)
Malmo, Skåne län 21135 Sweden
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Field Sales Representative, Sweden
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales growth in Sweden of a leading learning management system (LMS) platform environment within Education
- Understand the difficulties that school districts and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s learning model is an innovative solution to their challenges
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at schools, educational institutions, and municipalities
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and through webinars/web meetings, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively improve classrooms
- Ensure quarterly and annual revenue goals are met
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience selling IT solutions; proven success with consultative selling of complex solutions
- Successful experience managing a field sales territory and managing clients through a full sales cycle
- Experience with sales in education or to municipalities a plus
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals to developing client relationships – with proven success hitting or surpassing set quotas
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Driven, independent self-starter with strong work ethic
- Regional travel required – 25-50%
- Bachelor's Degree from a university or college required
- Required language fluency: English and Swedish
Please submit an English version of your C.V. when applying.