Financial Advisory Consultant, Philadelphia * (TRN1185)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19115 US
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Financial Advisory Consultant
Position Location: Philadelphia, PA
Client Company Summary:
Our client is an employer-student loan benefit program with the mission to help student loan borrowers repay their loans faster and save for the future. As a rapidly growing business, our client provides financial wellness solutions, student loan refinancing options, and employer repayment administration.They are a trusted partner that provides a comprehensive solution to helping student loan borrowers accelerate their debt payoff process leading to financial stability and freedom.
As a key hire for this growing business, the Financial Advisory Consultant (FAC) will initially work closely with senior members of our client’s team to learn and deliver expert solutions to its customer base. In time, the FAC will set the precedent for this new division and lead all client facing meetings and drive new business strategies and tactical execution with partners. A successful FAC will have a high level of emotional intelligence (EQ) and experience working in a client-facing role.
- Assesses clients' financial situations by gathering information regarding their financial goals and student loan status to come up with the best possible solution to move into a more financially stable situation
- Be the face for all client-facing meetings as the subject-matter expert while leading prospects through our client’s proven process
- Develops financial strategies by guiding clients to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans centered around the clients' student loans
- Work closely with the Senior Management team, supporting new business development and growth strategies
- Measure and report performance of client meetings and assess against quality and growth goals of the organization
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing position working with sensitive information
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence (EQ) with experience using EQ in business settings
- Ability to synthesize data and convey information in a meaningful way
- Proven ability to be coachable and learn new processes, approaches, and systems with an ability to effectively put this into practice
- Financial knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus