Inside Sales Manager, Education - Newton, MA (TRN1114)
Newton, Massachusetts 02458 United States
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager
Location: Newton, MA
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
itslearning is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to lead, develop and grow a highly successful inside sales team. The role of inside sales at itslearning is to qualify leads received from Marketing and schedule prospect meetings for Field Sales. The team is measured on the number of quality meetings scheduled in addition to the performance of the U.S. subsidiary. This role is based in Newton, MA and reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Achieve scheduled meeting goals by converting pipeline of leads into opportunities
- Train, mentor, and manage inside sales representatives
- Continually improve sales productivity by implementing standards, metrics and clear performance criteria
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and enhance inside sales tools, technology, and processes
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Develop communication tools for inside sales team: scripts, written pitches, sales guides, and qualifying questionnaires
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated, successful inside sales management experience
- Experience developing sales methodology, metrics, programs, sales methodology, and analyzing results for program effectiveness
- Strong experience in driving high volume of calls
- Successful experience within a solution selling environment (SaaS)
- Ability to work with marketing team to insure rapid execution of time sensitive campaigns
- Strong technical skills: ability to leverage Salesforce, Marketo and Excel
- Strong industry knowledge and business skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both externally and internally
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail
- Ability to adjust to changing business needs
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with multiple groups within the company
- Bachelor’s degree required
For immediate consideration, please a copy of your most recent resume.