Manager, Lead Generation, Newton, MA (TRN1114)
Newton, Massachusetts 02458 United States
Job Title: Manager, Lead Generation
Location: Newton, MA
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
itslearning is seeking a strong manager to build a lead generation organization to support the field sales team. This role is focused on building and leading a lead gen organization and providing metrics and training to the employees. The team is focused on qualifying leads received from Marketing and scheduling prospecting meetings for the Field Sales organization. The team is measured on the number of quality meetings scheduled in addition to the overall performance of the U.S. subsidiary. This role is based in Newton, MA and reports to the VP of Americas Sales and Marketing.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities
- Achieve scheduled meeting goals by converting pipeline of leads into opportunities
- Train, mentor, grow and manage lead generation team
- Continually improve productivity by implementing standards, metrics and clear performance criteria
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and enhance tools, technology, and processes to increase success
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Develop communication tools for lead gen team: scripts, written pitches, sales guides, and qualifying questionnaires
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years of demonstrated, successful management experience with a lead generation organization
- Experience developing lead gen methodology, metrics, programs, sales methodology, and analyzing results for program effectiveness
- Strong experience in driving high volume of calls
- Successful experience within a solution selling environment (SaaS)
- Ability to work with marketing team to insure rapid execution of time sensitive campaigns
- Strong technical skills: ability to leverage Salesforce, Marketo and Excel
- Strong industry knowledge and business skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both externally and internally
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, attention to detail
- Ability to adjust to changing business needs
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with multiple groups within the company
- Bachelor’s degree required
For immediate consideration, please a copy of your most recent resume.