Business Development Representative, Newton, MA #1173
Watertown/Brighton, MA 02472 US
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner. We love working with this innovative technology company. Here are some reasons you will too!
- Career growth: Entry level roles allow you to learn on the job, and transition later into marketing, field sales, or leadership.
- Mission: Help build partnerships with school districts nation-wide, and introduce them to software focused on personalized learning so that every student gets the most value out of his or her education
- Travel: itslearning is based in Bergen, Norway. Every other year the entire company is invited to a global summit on the beautiful fjords.
- Company culture: itslearning’s US team works hard and rewards themselves with complementary healthy snacks, office ping pong tournaments, and more.
- Competitive compensation: Starting package includes a strong base salary, benefits, and up to $20,000 in annual bonus
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Perform research on schools and districts as part of lead generation and qualification activities
- Conduct outbound calls daily from a blend of inbound leads and self-prospecting
- Engage and excite potential customers via phone and email
- Articulate the value of itslearning while gathering insight about the goals and needs of the prospect
- Prioritize and manage time allocation across a large volume of inbound leads and prospective targets
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Field Sales
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets for prospect meetings booked
- Document all activity in SalesForce and maintain accurate and complete records
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and social media skills
- Strong customer service skills, with prior experience in customer-facing roles
- Energetic, self-starter who thrives in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, allocate and track time across a large set of targets
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
For immediate consideration, please include a copy of your most recent resume when applying.
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student. www.itslearning.com