International Recruiter, Bergen, Norway (TRN1109)
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 Norway
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Job Title: International Recruiter
Location: Bergen, Norway
Headquartered in United States, The Renaissance Network has built leadership and revenue producing teams for prestigious Education Technology companies internationally and across the U.S. for over 20 years. As an Engaged Search firm, we partner with our clients as an extension of their team, offering a consultative, strategic, and aggressive recruiting and vetting process to decrease our clients' search time, increase hiring success, and help our clients achieve a rapid market impact.
We are looking for a strong, international recruiter to sit on site at our client, itslearning (www.itslearning.com), in Bergen, Norway. You will be an invaluable resource and search expert who clients trust as a go-to resource and adviser to all of their search needs—both strategically and tactically. Being in the trenches of each search project, you play a fundamental role in uncovering problems and coming up with creative, ROI-driven solutions for TRN’s clients. As a trusted partner working directly with business owners to help grow their teams, you will need to possess the ability to prioritize, recommend, and implement actionable solutions to meet the search objectives.
As an International Recruiter, you will be expected to continue developing subject matter expertise in specific team-building verticals carried over from your research as a search specialist or brought along from prior experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Properly vet and interview all qualified candidates aligning with a client’s job profile
- Proactively monitoring and evaluate applicant pool and recalibrate strategy as needed with your team
- Submitting qualified candidates to TRN’s clients and construct/oversee all client deliverables like candidate reports, etc.
- Earning the role of Account Manager and being the face of each search project on behalf of TRN and lead the project’s strategic and execution plan
- 80% of the position will be proactively working internally on candidate filtering and supporting the internal search team. 20% will be client-facing and leading client meetings on successful deliverables
A top-performing International Recruiter will be able to combine industry knowledge with year(s) of built up search expertise, either developed internally at TRN or brought in from previous organizations, that result in optimal search initiatives that add value to TRN’s clients and align with TRN’s mission.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience within Executive Search, Educational Sales, Educational Training, Management Consulting, or Solution Sales
- Experience hiring technical candidates a must
- Experience actively recruiting and closing candidates
- A motivated self-starter with the drive to take ownership and run with fast moving projects
- Must have a sense of urgency, be detail oriented, structured and consistent in their approach
- Capacity to learn and communicate effectively with professionals in the educational technology industry
- Self-starter with high sense of urgency and drive.
- Proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- BA/BS required
- This position is a contract position with the opportunity to go full time, based in Bergen, Norway (telecommuting/remote is not an option)
- Periodic travel to the U.S is required