Key Account Manager, SaaS, Malmo (TRN1118)
Malmo, Skåne län 21135 Sweden
Exciting opportunity to work for a global leader in Education Technology. itslearning's LMS solution is a finalist for The EdTech Awards 2018 and their CEO Arne Bergby was just named one of the top 20 Global EdTech Influencers!
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and customer activities for assigned accounts in the Swedish market
- Account Management of the Fronter and itslearning products and services related to these
- Drive transformation of our Fronter customers to our itslearning product
- Follow the internal sales processes
- Provide consultation with professional orientation for existing customers
- Sell and follow up service programs towards own customers
- Be the 1st point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts
- Engage with our existing customer base to raise user adoption
- Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue
- Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities - sell professional development training
- Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business.
- Proactively work with account management team and sales and marketing director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities
- Update Salesforce accordingly along with processing all contract information accordingly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience selling IT solutions; proven success with consultative selling of complex solutions
- Experience with sales to education is an advantage
- Experience with independent sales responsibility
- Experience with public procurement/tenders strongly desired
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Driven, independent self-starter with strong work ethic
- Structured, analytical approach
- Regional travel required – 20-40%
- Bachelor's Degree from a university or college required
- Required language fluency: English and Swedish
Please submit an English version of your C.V. when applying.