Key Account Manager, International - Bergen (TRN1120)
Bergen, Hordaland 5058 Norway
The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Strategic Search Partners for Education and Technology
Job Title: Key Account Manager, International
Location: Bergen, Norway
Client Information: itslearning (www.itslearning.com)
The Renaissance Network is itslearning’s exclusive world-wide search partner.
Client Company Summary:
itslearning is an education technology company that is experiencing rapid growth. Since 1999, they have been committed to being the leader in K-12 learning management systems (LMS). Their learning platform is used by millions of educators, students, parents and administrative staff worldwide, from K-12 to higher education. They are dedicated to education and are passionate about the success of each student.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and customer activities for assigned accounts across the globe
- Sales of the itslearning product and services related to these to meet annual sales budget/quota
- Operational participation in sales processes towards stakeholders in the public sector
- Follow the internal sales processes
- Answer/write tenders
- Conduct professional sales presentations to demonstrate how our technology effectively improve teaching and learning
- Provide consultation with professional orientation for existing customers
- Sell and follow up service programs towards own customers
- Be the 1st point of contact in the company for all aspects of account management for assigned accounts.
- Engage with our existing customer base to raise User Adoption
- Maintain and manage the internal processes to ensure accurate forecasting and projection of renewal revenue
- Recognize and deliver upsell opportunities - sell professional development training and technical integration services
- Responsible for implementation of new customers in close collaboration with pedagogical and technical consultants
- Take ownership of any issues to resolution using all teams within business.
- Proactively work with Account Management Team and Sales and Marketing Director to organize online and physical events that raise user adoption, increase both engagement and customer satisfaction as well as generated referral opportunities
- Update Salesforce accordingly along with processing all contract information accordingly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of successful account management experience - meeting account management objectives (including but not limited to upselling and ensuring customer and user satisfaction)
- Core understanding of solution sales processes and management of the pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, including superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or similar
- International travel required
- Experience working with public tenders a plus
- Experience working with C-level /top management a plus
- Experience working as a project manager a plus
- Experience in Change Management a plus
- Experience in technical solution / 3rd party integrations a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from a university or college required
- Required language fluency: English
Compensation: Competitive base salary and benefits
Please include an English version of your C.V. when applying.